Sunday, July 10, 2011

Food Paradise!!

Before I get myself in the Malacca gateway,everyone told me Malacca have a lot of yummy food..I say "that;s great!!"..Some say, "Poh Yan,you will not be hungry.."
At the very 1st step at malacca, I eal Malacca's cendol d 1st..
hmmn..how would i desribe it...but one thing for sure,it taste different from my hometown..I prefer baba's cendol..nice taste..
We do eat oter food..LAKSA!!! (my favourite)..n curry mee..this shop is self-service shop..





Lunch, do you ever heard of chicken rice but in a fishball shape..funny and weird rite??
you hav to line up for al least half an hour to gt a seat..
I think normal chicken rice taste better..but is worth trying..the price is quite reasonable...
And it can make ur stomach full with only 5 balls...




Then,we have some 'nyonya kuih'..unfortunetly, i din't capture any picture of it...
But we do have our desserts...Nadeje cake, a layer cake that made fuly using egg...
I have a glass of drink..
I don't remember wat's this drink called..



As for our dinner, we went a veryfamous capital satay celup..
can you believe we have to line u for almost 1 hour..
Nice food worth waiting rite??? I gt to bump with 3 old friends..raymond(bump with him 3 times,n he eating everytime, hui xin and vivian..
Back to satay, the soup is made of satay sauce..
So,it is very 'concentrated"...


We do have our supper..we have eat along the Jonker street..
At there, row of shops and stalls available along the street...
I found something interesting..someting that you can taste original..
It twirl from a potato to form like this..I taste the ori,chese and bbq flavour..



I do gt to eat other food..but is too many to be say at here...Malacca do is a paradise of food, if u r at malacca town,Jonker street and red house area..If u got a chance to be here..EAT as much as you can!!!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment