Friday, October 28, 2011

Ipoh-->>Is deepavali!

First of all, I would like to wish all my indian friends HAPPY DEEPAVALI!
I having fun on that day too..
Since my aunt was in holiday.. So, both of us decide drive to Ipoh to visit my another aunt that lives at Menglembu..
Besides that, I want to look for my bag, shoes, watch, dress and etc..And to taste the unique delicacies at Ipoh..


We start our journey at 7a.m.
The sky is full with mist.. The view was so blur..
But its getting better after 30 minutes..


My outfits on that day!!


We reach there around 8.35a.m...
My stomach was grumbling..After my aunt's kids were prepared, we have our breakfast at a restaurant nearby Jusco..
I order kopi ice and 'ho fan'..


It was around 10.05am after we have our breakfast..
Straight a way, we head to Jusco..
When I was in the car, I took some picture of my aunt's last son..
He mimic his face when I want to took some picture of him..
He so cute right??



There was a clown give away balloon to kids as associated with Deepavali celebration..
She was very fast turn a balloon shaped like sausage into assorted design..


There were also performance held at there..
It was perfom by chidren!
They dance and sing.. It does attract a lot of people..
While we shopping, I rewards myself a packect of kaya balls..
As a rewards for those kids, I bought candy for them..


We have our lunch at Mary Brown restaurant...
Is cost only Rm5 for a plate because we have their student card..
I took his photo again..He like to eat the french fries so much..


This time I really shop till drop..
I found my bag and my shirts.. But I couldn't find my shoes and my watch..

The next day...27/10...
We start our journey back to hometown right after we have our breakfast..


This time, I ordered Neslo ice..
It was so delicious..
It mix the milo and kopi so well..
It was also one's of the Ipoh famous drink..

My deepavali's holiday ends here...



No comments:

Post a Comment