Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Deepavali 2011

On 2/11/2011, Priyasree (one of my bestie) had an open house for Deepavali celebration..
Kathryn was fetching us-->>Suli n me to her house as her house was too far..
Before we went to Priya's house, I wait for Kathryn at Giant..She looking for a suitable present for a teacher's retirement..
I sat in the front and Suli sat in the back of the car..
On the way to Priya's house, there was no electricity..
Along the road was so dark..Our eyes feel so pain..
Thanks God, we reach her house safetly..After a u-turn..


I get to eat murukussss......~wee~
The cupcakes..What can I say..
Alright, Priya make it herself..I appreciate it..
But to be honest..the cupcakes is too hard..The spoon break when we try to pook in the spoon into the cupcakes...


I took the opportunity to took photo with them..
I took photo with Chew yeng, Kathryn, Sanam, Kyaarthini and Priya..


We took a lot of group photo..
At first, we girls tooks Priya's room and we took photo among ourselves..
Later, the boys join in...


At last, finally!!
I in the photo with my three besties ever!!!
Lastly, I would like to say thank you to Priya for a wonderful dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment