Monday, November 21, 2011

Sem 2 outing and Ying Chau's birthday celebration..

20112011...On this day..
Me,Ying Chau and Poh Ting went to Bukit Beruang to help the recycling project..
We had plan to go to Jusco to buy some household stuff and to find some clothes for our own too..


~wee~ three of us wore the same shirt..
Poh Ting bought those from Sarawak..


Saw those cheese??
Is was so uh-hmm...Chessy!!


This is the food that we ordered..
I juz get myself a bread,soup and fries..
I do not have much appetite on that day..
..........................................................................

Back to hostel................


My beloved jie,HUey Sin ask us to bought o plan something for Ying Chau's Birthday...
Cake??no...is too big....
Ice-cream!! Perfect!!!
We even play a game..the lose one get to eat ice-cream!! haha.. I know is seem wrong..


The ice-cream had start to melt on the way back to hostel..

p/s: AWESOME night!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment